S&OP Fuels the Agility Engine for Rapid-Growth Companies
Hosted by SupplyChainBrain
Much like the way in which sales and operations planning (S&OP) is used to make investments based on future demand, many early-stage companies invest in strategic planning capabilities to ensure their processes are leading-edge from the outset. Today’s business ecosystem enables transformation from concept to scale in record time, amplifying the importance of quickly recognizing the need to have superior technology and planning processes—before inferior versions take hold within the organization.
Hear how Republic Wireless, the innovative hybrid wireless carrier, established S&OP as a core business process less than one year after emerging from beta.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Why Republic Wireless chose to establish technology-empowered S&OP and integrated demand-supply planning early in its existence
- How S&OP can be leveraged to enable (rather than react to) growth and scale
- How cloud S&OP technology provides the flexibility and scalability necessary for rapidly growing companies
- How Republic Wireless achieves consensus planning and a consolidated view of its business to inform better decision-making
- What well-established companies can learn from the Republic Wireless approach to S&OP